Friday, July 07, 2006

It's Your Life.....Make It A Successful One!

I've sung the praises of SiteSell and their main squeeze, Site Build It! for a couple months now, ever since I discovered it. I wanted a small business to start changing my life with. SiteSell taught me how, gave me the tools and the process to do it, and let me go. And boy, did I go! I am having so much fun building my Romantic Oregon Coast Vacations website.


It is presently 45-pages strong. My Alexa rating (which provides an indication of how popular the site is compared with the rest of the world) has gone from the number it started at 1,552,568 in June to the present ranking of 506,616 in July (the lower the number, the more popular). That's 1,000,000 drop in a month! I am presently in the top 1% for my keywords!


My present visitors are around 100 per day right now and I had 178 the day before last. The traffic is coming and pretty soon, will snowball. Not bad traffic so far for a month-old web site that was never even submitted to the search engines by me. They saw the rich-content that I built according to the SiteSell process and ZOOOOM!


I'm working with coastal real estate agents now and receiving marketing fees from the sales of homes and property along the Oregon Coast.


That's only the tip of the iceberg.


Thinking of starting your own business where you can actually see the escape from the boring 9-to-5 just over the horizon? I have it in plain sight and it's got me excited.


If you're pressed for time and want to get right to the meat of it, I'll lead you through quickly and affectively. Ready?


There it is, in a nutshell, all laid-out and wrapped up with a pretty bow. I challenge you to look at regular web hosts and see for yourself whether they can even touch what SiteSell offers. They know they can't. I know they can't and SiteSell knows they can't. Compare. Do some research. You won't find anything better, but I know how important it is to see for yourself. I don't blame you. I had to.




Here's to your success!

Tony

No comments: